It is essential that the church get outside its four walls and impact the community. Some of the ways we are doing that are:
- Campground Worship Services – from Memorial Day to Labor Day we provide worship services at two campgrounds – Lake Rudolph and Lincoln State Parks in our community. The worship services begin at 8am and go for 30 to 45 minutes. Campers come casual and join in singing praises to God and hearing the Bible preached.
- Branchville Prison Ministry – we go about once every three months to conduct worship services for the inmates at Branchville Prison, Branchville, Indiana.
- Living Bread Food Pantry – this food ministry is conducted by the Tell Street Baptist Church, Tell City, Indiana. We help them by providing the workers or staff on the fifth Saturdays or four times a year.
- Dale Fall Festival – the town of Dale, Indiana organizes this annual event every September. We have a float in the parade and a booth to give out New Testaments, gospel tracts and candy. The ladies do face painting.
- Professional Care Nursing Home Worship Services